CH - filter coffee
To ensure freshness, all orders received by Sunday 23:00 h are roasted on Monday and shipped on Tuesday.
Chelelektu WS, Kochere, Ethiopia, Africa - natural
The Chelelektu welcomes you with a fine note of peach followed by rum, blackcurrant, then green apple and rosehip. A complex yet clean coffee, easy to zip and easy to brew - and a nicely smooth acidity. Also good for a nice cold brew coffee to chill on a hot summer day.
Clean and peachy with notes of rum, blackcurrant, rosehip, green apple, camomile, gooseberry, lemon zest and vanilla. Acidity is very smooth
Brewing advice for the Kalita Wave 155 coffee dripper:
- Coffee grounds: 14 g / 0,49 oz
- Water temp: 94 °C / 201 °F
- First pour: 30 ml, 30 sec
- Second pour: 200 ml, 110 sec
- Use water with around 70 ppm.
- Beans should degas at least 8 days from the roast date.
More info on this coffee:
- Region: Chelelektu WS, Kochere, Ethiopia, Africa
- Growing altitude: 1.950 - 2.100 m.a.s.l.
- Arabica variety: Heirloom
- Processing: natural
- Flavour: Peach, rum, blackcurrant, green apple, rosehip, camomile, gooseberry, lemon cest, vanilla
- Body: light, clean, fresh mouthfeel
- Acidity: very smooth
Chelelektu, founded in 2012, is a family-owned washing station located in the growing area of Kochere Woreda. Around 750 small-scale growers from the area bring cherries to the station, where they are processed and sorted. Chelelektu Washing Station buys selectively the red cherries from the farmers. At an altitude between 1950-2100 masl, the coffee beans are grown.
For your planning please note: To ensure freshness, all orders received by Sunday 23:00 h are roasted on Monday and shipped on Tuesday.